What is a Skinbooster?
This is a treatment for the whole face and consists of micro-injections of Restylane Vital. The treatment resembles the Mesolift except the product is injected deeper making it more suitable for mature skin types.
Restylane Vital contains hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring molecule found in skin tissue.
Restylane Skinbooster is a natural method of rejuvenation to give the skin increased elasticity, brightness and improved density and tone.
It works from the inside out by creating a hydrophilic support cushion within the dermis giving a beautifully sculptured face.
Restylane Skinbooster can be used for both men and women, for face and body regardless of your skin type.
For younger skin:
- It prevents skin ageing
- It promotes radiance, elasticity and hydration
In mature skin:
- It slows down the ageing process
- It improves the quality, firmness and skin tone
- It brightens a dull complexion
- It smoothes fine lines around the lips
- It smoothes the face and the neck
- It moisturises and smoothes the hands
What happens during a session?
Before your session, you will meet with a specialist who will undertake a thorough examination of your skin and ask about your medical history.
You will then be given a quotation of costs and a consent form to sign.
During the treatment, the doctor will administer micro-injections from the middle to the deep layers of the dermis. This treatment is not painful because the product contains a mild anaesthetic.
You may notice redness around the injection points – this is quite normal and will disappear within a few hours post treatment.
After your first session, you will notice a significant improvement with optimal results visible in three weeks post the treatment. The general tone and texture of your skin will be rejuvenated and results can last for a period of up to 4-6 months.
The skin feels firmer and smoother due to the deep and lasting hydration. Skin elasticity is restored and your complexion regains radiance.
The results are very natural as there is no increase in volume.
If you want optimum results, we suggest you have a secondary treatment six weeks after your initial treatment.
This treatment is not recommended if:
- You are pregnant or breast feeding
- You are allergic to the product
- You are taking aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication just before the treatment
- You are taking prescribed medication containing Interferon