WHAT ARE THE CONCERNS?
Understandably, before proceeding with a Botox treatment, the doctor will want to work with you to identify any medical conditions that might cause an adverse reaction.
- Pregnancy and breast feeding
- Antibiotic treatment using aminoglycosides
- Recent anticoagulants medication
- Known hypersensitivity to Botox A
- Myasthenia gravis (a neuromuscular disease)
- Recent anti-inflammatory treatment
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome (a rare disorder characterised by muscle weakness of the limbs)
Medications containing aminoglycosides should be avoided.
Patients should not take aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs for 8 days prior to a Botox™ treatment.
The latest Botox™ treatment that we have developed at Epilium & Skin is Micro Botox