Loose that weight and look your best for the christmas period!

Since we are offering our £400 per Coolsculpting applicator offer until the end of the year, why not add on a Nutrition Plan for inevitable results for just £150!

The French Medical Beauty Clinic of London Epilium & Skin in collaboration with Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist Ioanna Ntenti, brings a new approach to CoolSculpting technique by blending technology innovation and nutritional methods for an optimum long lasting results of persistent fat loss.

Pre CoolSculpting dietary and lifestyle plan

It is vital to consult with a nutritionist before CoolSculpting to address any underlying cause of weight gain. It is very common for some people to struggle with cycles of weight gain and weight loss and you might experience constant weight gain as you age. By looking closely at your hormonal changes, thyroid function, other underlying health issues, dietary and lifestyle habits, we can assess whether CoolSculpting is the best solution to loose the persistent fat.

A pre CoolSculpting consultation with a nutrition specialist can help you learn more about your body composition, what to do to maintain a healthy weight and how your dietary and lifestyle choices may impact your body mass.

Post CoolSculpting dietary and lifestyle plan

CoolSculpting is a treatment that will get rid of about 20% to 25% of your fat cells in the particular treated area. It is very important to remember that there is still a remaining 75% to 80% of the fat cells left in your body. Those fat cells can expand and grow so it is essential to follow a tailored-made healthy lifestyle programme after CoolSculpting. It is not about absurd restrictions to your diet or starvation, it is about encouraging non- punishing lifestyle change and looking after your health and focusing on your individual needs. Tailoring a diet and lifestyle programme that is going to keep you healthy and confident in your appearance, not just temporally, but for the rest of your life, is about being happy in your own skin, feeling good about what you eat and how you look.

T&C’s Apply – Offer Valid until the 31st December 2018.

Contact US!